Imperial Management Administrators Services
Maintains a successful working relationship between Imperial Health Plans, network providers, and partner health plans through a full range of provider relations and service interactions to ensure network adequacy, and provider relations. Identify and communicate operational issues raised by providers, respond to customer complaints, customer satisfaction surveys and provider questions, and research and resolve accounts payable issues. Routinely negotiate cost effective fees for single services, confirm service capability and educate providers on contract expectations, processes, and paperwork. Comprehend detailed knowledge of Imperial’s requirements in order to adapt agreements, contractual requirements and fee agreements to the specific situation. Must be able to routinely evaluate and analyze the most beneficial solution for Imperial and our network providers in a variety of circumstances.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assess and resolve specific provider concerns, developing and implementing solutions that are beneficial to providers, Imperial Members and Imperial.
2. Maintain network adequacy. Lead efforts to obtain letter of agreements as necessary.
3. Onboard new providers within 10 business days. Train providers on an annual basis.
4. Assess and respond to leads generated by brokers, providers, and customers.
5. Negotiate fees that align provider needs and Imperial business objectives. Educate providers on fee structures to ensure collaborative agreement and understanding of Imperial Services and the fees associated with them.
6. Staff Provider Relations Telephone Queue, adequately respond to and resolve incoming calls in the appropriate manner.
7. Respond to Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Customer Complaints within the required time frame through investigation and problem solving that results in positive outcomes.
8. Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
9. Proactively review and maintain provider compliance documents to ensure active status within provider network.
10. Collaborate with other departments to assign qualified providers to orders within the contractually allowed mileage radius of the patient’s home zip code.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Marketing, Communications or healthcare related field
. 3+ years of related experience in provider relations, network management, customer service, contract negotiations, account services and/or account management, etc. (or High School Diploma / GED and 3+ years of related experience)
· Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel
· Knowledge of negotiating rates and managing subcontractor relationships
· Knowledge of Medicare and Medical terminology (preferred)
MUST HAVE: Driver’s License and reliable transportation with automobile insurance.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.