Imperial Management Administrators Services
Accounting Assistant Seeking a detail-oriented individual who performs tasks with accuracy and speed and will provide accounting support to the Accounting department. Accounting Assistant will report to the Accounting Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare daily cash receipts schedule in excel and enter and post cash receipts in QuickBooks and Wipro (member database).
· Responsible for uploading check files to positive pay system at the bank and clearing exceptions daily.
· Make daily bank deposits by scanning checks to the bank portals.
· Process claims check run process in EZ- CAP (claims) system and interface with the Claims department staff and import check files to QuickBooks.
· Void claims checks in EZ-CAP and QuickBooks and update daily claims check/ ACH payment in excel schedule.
· Provide support during audit (pulling backup document, scanning to folder, etc.).
· Maintain filing of accounting records such as paid vendor invoices.
· Process Accounts Payable invoices and enter invoices with account coding and credit card transactions in QuickBooks and process employee reimbursement check request and issue checks weekly.
· Process various type of ACH payments related to claims, agent commission, and capitation payments through bank portal.
· Maintain W-9 verification for new vendors for issuing 1099 reporting at year end.
· Follow- up with vendor regarding payment status or invoice/ payment related issue.
· Perform other duties/projects/tasks as assigned.
· Self-motivated and results-oriented
· Know importance of confidentiality
· Able to work longer hours during month end and year end closing.
· Detail-oriented, possess a high degree of accuracy and work well with other people
· Ability to handle multiple projects by prioritizing and organizing daily work and meet deadline.
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both in writing and verbally, with department staff, other departments, management, and vendors.
· Able to work in a team environment and open to development of skills and knowledge.
of accounting principles.
· Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change
· Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
· QuickBooks experience is mandatory
· Experience with EZ-CAP and Wipro systems a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pasadena, CA
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting/finance
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.