Imperial Management Administrators Services
MUST BE LICENSED:
California Life and Health License required
Answer phones and enroll prospective members into Imperial.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Answer incoming calls and work to sell prospective members Imperial products and services using approved scripts.
2. Go off-script when necessary, to build a relationship with potential members or answer any questions they have not addressed in the script.
3. Advise prospective and current members by answering questions and addressing concerns about Imperial products and services.
4. Update database/systems with new information every time a member calls, and back up data regularly to protect sensitive member information (PHI).
5. Complete all enrollment forms and record logs to create accurate, detailed files for each member.
· Previous call center experience preferrable in the healthcare (Medicare/Medicaid) setting
Bilingual (Spanish) requested but not required
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.