Imperial Management Administrators Services
Responsible for managing incoming mail from providers while ensuring a high level of accuracy. Requires the ability to multi-task while providing accurate and timely mail triaging and processing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for opening, triaging, and batching incoming mail, faxes.
2. Open claim related mail (manually and through use of automated letter opener) and organize by claim type (CMS-1500, UB-04, and variants)
3. Sort all daily incoming mail for distribution to designated individuals or department.
4. Utilize EZ CAP claim processing system to research provider and member status.
5. Data entry of manual claims into EZ CAP claims system.
6. Daily logging and counting of mail.
7. Batch claims according to policy and ready claims for daily pick-up by scanning vendor
8. Responsible for processing daily pend, denial and claim forwarding correspondence.
9. Accountable for providing requested documentation to internal departments and provider network (EOB, faxes, scanning, requests for letter copies).
10. Support of research projects through claims look-up and simple documentation via Excel spreadsheets.
11. As requested, sort, log and distribute certified mail.
12. As requested, scan and log registered mail and next day mail (USPS, UPS, FedEX) for reference and tracking purposes.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· 1 year of mail room/clerical experience in a healthcare setting.
· Data entry
· Faxing and scanning knowledge preferred
· Ability to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.