Imperial Management Administrators Services
Answering phones, greeting guests to front desk, performing general office duties and various other assignments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Answers calls received on the main line within 3 rings and directs calls to appropriate locations.
2. Assists or points employee’s, visitors, and vendors at the front desk to the right department or contact and answers general questions. Assure all visitors sign log at front desk.
3. Monitors security alarm systems, building entryways, and ensuring that all visitors log in and out.
4. Creates badges for regular and temporary employees,
5. Sends out introductory e-mail of new employees to all staff.
a. Oversees and maintains relationships with contractors and providers servicing facilities including security, janitorial, parking, cleaning and maintenance of the office buildings.
b. Ensures that basic facilities such as water, lighting, and heating and air, are well maintained.
c. Ensures that the janitorial requisition requests are approved, monitors utilization, and reports waste.
d. Ensures facilities maintenance crew log in their time and follow up for timely submission of invoice.
e. Assists HR Manager with all mandated safety inspections (fire drill, fire extinguisher, evacuation drills, etc.)
a. Coordinates with Human Resources Manager to keep supply orders that are requested by department managers and supervisors within established annual budget.
b. Ensures supply requisitions are reviewed and approved.
c. Places monthly office supply order and manages distribution of received items.
d. Keeps an inventory record of all supplies including cleaning supplies and ensures inventory is stored securely, distributed, and monitors utilization and reports waste.
8. Assists Human Resources Manager and Human Resources Specialist with special projects.
9. Assistance to CEO, CFO and VP Operations:
a. Performs secretarial functions and office and facilities administration functions as requested by the CEO, CFO, VP Operations including but not limited to:
i. take minutes at assigned meetings
ii. send intra-office communications
iii. schedule appointments
iv. creating PowerPoint slides and templates as requested
v. developing inventory control
vi. filing and maintaining required paperwork
10. Gatekeeper for all keys to all of the rooms in the buildings and responsible for managing the lockbox and ensuring spare keys checked out are returned. Maintain list of all keys.
Suggests new procedures in order to ensure position operations are effective, efficient and safe.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 2-years’ experience as Front Office/Receptionist and working in a Customer Service position
- Experience working in a highly confidential environment
- Familiarity with office machines, i.e., copier, fax, and other office equipment
- Prior facilities management experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.