Imperial Management Administrators Services
Responsible for accurate and timely processing our inbound 837 data.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Track and verify Inbound 837 files.
2. Responsible for file in-loading, processing, monitoring rejections, and resolve edits through our EDI system.
3. Log, analyze, and report on claim files in-load progress.
4. Identify and report on issues that might arise during processing for review by appropriate team member(s)
Assist with ad-hoc EDI service or data validation requests.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
Knowledge on 837P and 837I file formats or CMS 1500/UB04 preferred
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.