Imperial Management Administrators Services
Responds to telephone inquiries from beneficiaries and providers. This is a beginning level Customer Service Representative.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responds to telephone inquiries from beneficiaries and providers. Provides information and assistance include eligibility, benefits, claims payment/recovery.
2. Responds promptly to customer inquiries and communicates with customers through various channels.
3. Learns our products inside and out and are prepared to answer questions in a professional manner.
4. Documents all communications involving beneficiary and provider contacts.
5. Coordinates complete resolution of service issues by interfacing with other departments, including Eligibility, Benefits and Claims.
6. Develops an understanding of the grievances and appeals process available to dissatisfied beneficiaries and providers.
7. Contacts care providers/hospitals/health plans on behalf of the customer to assist with claims related issues or concerns
8. Process and follow-up with claims.
9. Asks appropriate questions and listens actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· 1 year Healthcare Call Center required
· 1 year Healthcare Customer Service required
· Willingness to learn required measures of health information regulations.
· Must be a multi-tasker in a fast pace environment.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.