Imperial Management Administrators Services
Handles internal and external inquiries regarding eligibility status, benefits, co-payments, co-insurance, deductibles, etc. thru internal system, plan website, designated portals and/or thru direct contact with the plans; Documenting inquires and responses in the system and making changes to member records per department policy and guideline.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Handles phone calls professionally and courteously.
2. Documents member or provider calls in the system.
3. Utilizes available resources to verify and document co-payment, coinsurance and deductible amounts due at time of service.
4. Updates eligibility information – makes additions, changes, and terminations timely and accurately.
5. Advises management on issues and opportunities regarding workflows.
6. Fixes EDI errors of “Member Can’t Find”.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Minimum 1 year of healthcare related experience
· Knowledge of Ez-Cap
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.