Imperial Management Administrators Services
Reports directly to the Controller and is responsible for account reconciliations, financial analyses, management decision support, financial reporting, statutory filing, annual operating and capital budgeting, audit work papers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Create journal entries, month-end accruals, and the analysis and reconciliation of investment/banking activity.
Ensures all journal entries are supported with proper documentation for audit purposes.
3. Prepare monthly intercompany account reconciliation to ensure intercompany transactions for all entities are balanced and accurately recorded in financial statements.
Daily monitoring of cash-flow and determine cash needs.
Ensure accurate and timely recording & processing of invoices, payments, and receipts.
Maintain the Fixed Asset ledger, calculate depreciation and accumulated depreciation amount and record purchases and disposals accordingly.
7. Prepare and submit statutory forms.
Prepare and submit to Controller for approval the monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to DMHC and CMS.
Reconcile CMS premium payment, Coverage Gap Discount Program and Part D Plan-to-Plan reports as required.
10. Handle issuance of 1099s and other year-end processes.
11. Work with external CPA to facilitate preparation and filing of the annual corporate financial statements and tax returns.
12. Assists CFO and Controller with audits, budgets, forecasts, and other fiscal planning.
13. Assist Controller in the development and maintenance of internal controls over accounting systems and records maintenance.
14. Assist with tracers, stop payments, and check inquiries from Claims and Recovery Department.
Assist in the development and maintenance of internal controls over accounting system and record maintenance.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.