Imperial Management Administrators Services
The Healthcare Data Analyst will compile and analyze reports for submission for the Health Plan Audit, timeliness report for their respective Product Lines. This position will support internal department reporting needs to full business requirements. This role will have to interact and collaborate across different departments (Data Management, Claims, UM, Eligibility, Network Mgmt.) In addition, this position provides reports to a variety of customers, both internal and external on a regular basis. Manage the flow of scheduled reports to ensure customer deadlines and health plan audit compliance requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Compile, analyze, and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual claims and utilization management timeliness and audit reports to affiliated health plans.
2. Provide analytical support to internal and external stakeholders, particularly Utilization management and claims.
3. Develop ad-hoc reports and analysis for business users and validate to ensure the integrity of the data of Audit, timelines, and other reporting activities, etc.
4. Work with different department to understand the reporting and analytical needs to assist in the aims of various process.
5. Maintains knowledge of business processes and application and understand cross-functional business relationships and its use of information.
· Bachelor’s degree required in healthcare, analytics, statistics, or related field is preferred with 2 years relevant experience in the field directly related to Healthcare reporting and data analysis.
· At least 1-2 years of experience analyzing data and compiling data in a Healthcare related business, preferably in a health plan/IPA environment.
· At least 1-2 years of experience supporting users with reporting requirements.
· At least 1 year of experience with SQL and data reporting using relational databases.
· Ability to manipulate and analyze data to produce accurate results and tell a story of those results in data visualizations, dashboards, and reports.
· Understanding of databases, data relationships, quality, and integrity.
· Must have expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must have collaborative, documentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of Managed Care Claims, Utilization processing including medical terminology, CPT, Revenue Codes, and HCPS codes preferred.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.